Friday, February 29, 2008

Syndrome...

UUurrgggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lately want to leave my shift as early as I can, and this becomes my current syndrome every time I come to work. I don't know why, but I just want to go home 2-3 hrs earlier from my original schedule. The funny thing is that I don't want to take the whole day off!!

I also try at best to squeeze my schedule so that I can visit my girl friend's place. I couldn't go to her place for various reasons, like work-school schedule, snow storm, and other little things. I am counting my days beginning March 1, and it makes me upset if I can't spend some times w/ her and her boyfriend. I will be busy moving and doing things related to my grad school in the next 2 months. @_@

News for grad school??
I got another acceptance letter from Washington University in St. Louis. They sent the acceptance letter online, and I closed my eyes right before the screen popped up. :P
However, I place my decision to Pittsburgh (at this time), but I may change my mind.. I haven't heard anything from Univ of Chicago, so we will see...

Pittsburgh is a complicated place for me. :) I chose to move to this city long before I graduated from ISU. I planned to get a job there, so I applied for residential treatment as well as hotel jobs in Pittsburgh. I chose this particular city for a funny reason that I couldn't share w/ you. Things happened from that time until after I graduated from ISU. I decided to go to grad school on Nov 2007 and relied on US News report grad school magazine as a resource to apply for schools. Univ of Pittsburgh is shown on the top 20 best social work graduate program, and I thought it was a perfect match. :)
Next, you know what's going on after that... :)

I don't know what I am doing...
People say that I am a strong girl, very brave, despite the fact that I like to share my worries to my co-workers and best friends. I am truly a complicated person.. hahaha...
SOme of them also say that I will be a good mom. I guess it has to do w/ my current job...

see Yaa.. I will get ready for work.

^_^

No comments: