Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Marchhh....

Hello again!

I am quite happy with the weather,,,, 54F for 2 days in a row. :)
However, I am getting nervous as March will end in 2 weeks because I am not ready to move to Pittsburgh. I don't know how my days look like in Pittsburgh. No best friends, and everything is new! I've been decided that I am going to Pittsburgh for graduate school, even though Washington Univ in St. Louis accepted me, too. Not sure w/ the Univ. of Chicago, but let's forget about that.

In regard to my current job, I have been spending less time in shelter lately. I didn't work full 12 hrs on Saturday last week, and I would continue to do it until next week. I'll take 4 days off next month because I'm going back to Pittsburgh for 7days, so you can tell that I am gone for a while.. I'll turn in my resignation in mid April, and this is going to be the tough one because I love my workplace, but I am stuck w/ my working permit and moving stuff.

Well, that's all I have at this point. My brain has been filled w/ moving-related-topics like, searching for apartment, closing/opening bank account, booking for an airplane ticket, waiting for new I-20, applying for new student visa, and worrying about home.

No comments: