Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter is coming!

Hi!

Not much to say, other than I am quite excited for my weekend! At the same time, I am counting my days to Pittsburgh. I will be sad because my close friends will not be there, so I don't know what I will do when I feel bored or lonely.
I've just sent two e-mails to my close professors, to let them know my plan for Fall. It is my fortunate to know them in person. :)

Last weekend, I happened to think what my parent will react, if I tell them that I'm not going back this summer. I'll just stay in the United States until at the end of this year, then reapply my student visa on December or January 2009. I know it's risky to do that, but the situation that happens at home right now is not good. I don't know, but I probably will go home and deal w/ the situation.

What else?? Today's weather is nice, and I cross my fingers that no more snow.

Thank you for stopping by! Take care!

No comments: