Monday, February 4, 2008

Histeric Client---

Again, one of my clients screamed in front of me just because we (staff) didn't give her a razor. Her behaviors were HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!
She yelled, cursed, and all things you could name. I didn't watch my tone when I spoke w/ her, and I didn't care because she was out of control. I told her that whatever she did, I wouldn't grant her wishes. Last night, she broke our phone, purposely dumped water on floor, and cursed at anyone in the house. Once she was out from shower, she started to argue again because I didn't give her a pair of sock that she liked. She wanted the ankle one, but I gave her the long sock, and I insisted that she had to wear one because the weather was cold. I told her that she could fold the sock, and it would be okay. I convinced her that it would take less than a minute to do it, and she agreed. She suddenly was able to calm herself, and I finally could talk to her w/o having her yelled back at me.

I told her that her behaviors were not acceptable. She claimed that her friends didn't respect her, and I said it was because she didn't respect herself. I convinced her that people would treat her nice, if she acted nicely too. She then said I reminded her of her mom. Her mom used to say the same thing, so I told her that she should do what her mom asked her to do.

Anyway, it was a long morning. The house environment wasn't good, and all clients knew that. I don't know what she is going to do tonight, but I hope she won't make any trouble. No wonder my headache is coming back.


That's all I have for today.


*_*

No comments: