Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hate Snow!!

Today's weather was really bad. We had a heavy snow blizzard w/ 2-3inches of snow...
Spring, please come ASAP!!! I am enough w/ snow..

Despite of the unfriendly weather we had this morning, I still managed to go to church and ate lunch w/ my friends. We went to Dublin Bay, an Irish restaurant which is located on East side of Ames. I've never visited the place before, thus, this place was totally new for me. I ordered a Crabcake Benedict (brunch menu), and it consisted of two english muffins topped w/ crabcakes and poached eggs. In addition to that, I got 1 slice of soda bread and potatoes. We then ordered a dessert (ice cream) w/ coffee flavors, served w/ whipped topping, chocolate syrup, and oreo cookies. Nice dessert w/ perfect portion because we shared the ice cream. :)

Good day overall.

I get to go.. I am dizzy now.. urgh..

No comments: