Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tick..Tick..tiCking...

February will end soon, and I only have two months left before I move to another state. I'll be sad because I have to leave both my best friends and workplace. On the other hand, I'm excited to start my journey in a different city 6 mths from now. Pittsburgh seems to be the city I'm going to at this moment, but I don't know if I change my mind.

My roommate mentioned something on Sunday, and her comments really hit me. She said that it seemed to her that I wasn't really an outgoing person, and I enjoyed to do things by myself. However, she then stated that it was probably my work schedule that limited my abilities to hang out w/ friends on weekend. Sunday is not the best day to hang out w/ friends considering that most of them are in school, so Sunday is a time for them to finish homework and projects. I admit that I'm not very talkative in public, especially if I don't know the people well, and it seems that I tend to have a few friend w/ longer commitment. What I try to say is that I am able to keep my friendship w/ them for a long period of time.
The most common comment I hear from my friend is that I am a thoughtful person. Hahaha... I don't know why, but this is what most of them tell me..

Anyway, I will take half day off this upcoming Saturday, so I am hoping to use my spare time to mingle w/ my friends. I was able to meet some of them on Sunday after church, and another one on Monday night. It was short, but that was good enough for me. I could eat w/ them, go to grocery store together, and chat w/ them. I got a lovely hug from some of them, too, and those hugs meant so much for me. Hehehe..

Ok, I've got to go...

No comments: