Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spirit

If you wonder what kind of person I am, let me tell you that I am such a BIG WORRIED person. Followings are some real examples that keep running in my head over last 2 weeks:
I can't stop thinking what my life in Pittsburgh will look like.
I can't stop worrying, what if I don't get a field placement
I can't stop worrying, what if I don't meet the criteria and my scholarship will get suspended.
I can't stop worrying about my visa appointment.
I can't stop worrying, what if I don't fit into my new environment.
I can't stop worrying, what if my mom doesn't like my new studio.
I can't stop worrrying, what if I can't find a suitable workplace. A place where I truly belong to...

Those thoughts are really bothered my mind. I keep telling myself that I will be allright, try to assure myself that work life in Pittsburgh will be interesting.
I even convinced myself that I won't repeat the same mistake I made back when I was in undergraduate...
I can't turn back... the only thing I can do is to keep moving forward...
Let my dream come true... I am far away from what Mother Theresa has done to people, but let me be one of her followers. The follower who will not give up to support kids, adolescences and families. I always feel that I do these to make myself feel better.

No comments: