Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bring Back Old Memories

Today is a graduation day, and I can't believe that 1 yr has already passed...I met my long lost friends, and I was happy to see that they looked nice and healthy.

In addition to that, my old memories suddenly came back, and those memories have been bothering me since yesterday. It was a mixed feeling, between happy,sad, and pain, particularly when I met one of my friends' parents. I knew that they were surprised to see me again because the last time I saw them was 5 yrs ago.I've been predicted that they would be a little bit shock when they saw me, so I'd already prepared for that. Part of my preparation was to give my best shot ever in front of them, and I hoped it worked well. There was such a long pause, memory,and things to be discussed, but I couldn't stand there for long time. We only chatted about 2-3 mins, and I left w/ my best friend to greet other graduates. Another reason that I couldn't stand there was because I wasn't ready to face someone. Occasionally, from long distance, when our eyes happened to catch each other, I gave them a warm smile, as a sign that I still respect them.

If time allows, I hope I can meet them once again before I leave for Pittsburgh. I don't think that's possible, but nobody knows. Right now, I feel sad, really sad, and how I wish that I could turn back time, to see if I could make any changes..

No comments: