Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fine Afternoon

I visited my friend this afternoon to ask some questions, but I ended up staying at her place for ~3.5 hrs. It went pretty smooth at the beginning because she explained every single detail to make sure that I understood the location and etc. Our conversation began to change right after I asked if she is ready to leave. I've never seen her shared her concerns and everything like that, but I neither stopped nor asked her. I led her to speak for the next 20 minutes, and I listened to her carefully. Later, she confessed somehow felt embarassed because she told everything to little girl (referred to me) and wondered if I understood her situation.

I convinced her that I understood and her situation was normal that everyone would experience it. I then helped her to clean the fish tank until about 4:30pm.. Technically it's not her fish tank, but she helped to clean, so I helped her too. I hope she will feel much better after that, and I hope that I don't give her unreasonable feedback.

That afternoon's conversation is still playing inside my head, and I don't know why.

I don't know...
My mind is blank right now...
hehehe...

No comments: