Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dag Dig Dug...

I am really nervous
nervous...
very very nervous..
*******************************************************************************
By the way, mediacom doesn't serve Pittsburgh area. That's weird,,, instead, they have comcast..
I'd already checked both the monthly and installation fees for Internet. This Internet stuff will cost me about $170 total, and the monhtly fee itself is about $68since I am a new customer.
I haven't decided if I need cable TV since it's not as urgent as Internet..
Does anyone know about HDTV? I heard that starting next year, they will implement this program, and I'm not quite understand how it works. When I checked comcast.com, they mentioned about addition equipment-I can't remember the name- to install the program..

No comments: