Saturday, May 17, 2008

BlanK

I feel really lost today. The only time I left my apartment was to go to church, and the rest of it was at home watching online asian drama. Last night I couldn't sleep, so my mom called me. She was half freak out because I insisted that I still couldn't sleep despite it was 1:30am already. She asked what was going on in my head, and I said nothing. Yes, I lied to her, but I couldn't share my worries to her since she'd already had enough things going on.

2 weeks more, and I will leave Ames for real. I am scared, really scared, but I can't go back. Next Sunday will be busy for me because I will move all my stuff to my friend's apartment, and carpet cleaning is scheduled on Tuesday (5/27). A week after that is my departure to Pittsburgh. I also need to clean kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and etc.

Basically my mood is really not good today,,,, or I should say for past 3 days.
What kind of life will I have in Pittsburgh? I want to try something new. Last time, one of my friends told me that the first time she met me, she thought I was a girl who had just left old strict Catholic school... Hoh!
I admit that I tend to be quite when I am around people, but I can be as talkative as an anchor speaks in front of video camera when I know the people long enough. I can be as silly as any characters in cartoon movies when I need to act silly.

Oh... I guess that's all for now.
Happy Saturday!

No comments: