Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It has been a while...

I am sick, but I think my illness will benefit me because I can get rid from .... temporarily.
I am still staying in my friend's apartment, and I am hoping to move to a new apartment soon..

Kids at my workplace drove me crazy today. One of them argued w/ me just because I didn't allow her to sit next to boys in the living room. Another one was acting out, he demanded a lot of things. Hey, I am not your nanny!!!!
One girl also came and told me all the dramas that have been going on in shelter during past three days. * Sigh....

I am glad that I am off tomorrow so I'll take advantages my free time to refresh my mind. They really drive me nut!!!

Despite all the troubles they created, I got new experience from them. For instance, I personally don't like to hike or walk in the middle of bushes and trees. Today, I have to do that thing because I can't let my clients walk by themselves. I thanked them for their patience. I told them honestly that I didn't use to do this activity.
Moreover, another girl taught me how to play a card game called "speed." (I believe this is the exact name they refer to.. I'll double check..)

I know that these kids won't put my name as one of their favorite staff, and I don't expect it either. However, I learn and try to be the best relief worker they ever met. I am hoping that one day shelter will always remember my contribution to shelter and YSS. :)

Well..
I am better off now..
Thanks for reading it!

No comments: