Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Apartment-New Role and Responsibilities

Hey!

I'd already moved to a new apartment yesterday. My friends moved 3/4 of my stuff first because I was at work when my house mate picked up the keys. Special thanks to Y, E, and my house mate who helped me during the moving process.

I was exhausted and had to wake up at 5:30 AM this morning. FYI, I had two days training with the kitchen manager, and it started at 7 AM. She will be on medical leave starting this Friday, and I'll fill her position until she comes back to shelter. Most of my "new" duties will be preparing 3 meals, taking care of schools, ordering food items, and supervising clients. I will work 7-3 pm (M-F) till the end of September. I am praying that my stubborness won't show up for the next 10 weeks.... We will see how it goes...

The good thing from this new role is that I can interact w/ all clients consistently since I meet them every day. I haven't told them yet about this news, but they will know soon or later..

What else??
*** I haven't yet found another person to cover my Saturday's morning shift... I don't mind to work, but I hope that I can wake up a little bit late this Saturday.. One day please...

**I am craving for mooncakes.. Hik..

Hmmph, that's all I have for today..

Thanks for reading my blog...

No comments: