Saturday, August 11, 2007

What a lovely day..

Woohoo...
I found another PRN who wanted to cover my shift on Saturday. Thus, I woke up at 7 AM this morning, talked on the phone w/ my sister, and slept again until 10:45 AM. Hahahaha....I know that it isn't right to wake at 10:45 AM, and I will try to not do it again in the future..

My birthday is coming soon. Yup, this upcoming Monday. I'll be 22 years old, and I'll celebrate my birthday w/o my family. Last year, I insisted that I wanted to go back to the States on Aug 13, even though I knew that I could postpone my departure. I still remember how my Dad wished that I could celebrate my birthday at home, but I said that I needed to go back soon because I had a mentor training. My friends who picked up me at airport brought me to a restaurant and just before we finished our meals, the servers brought a strawberry cheesecake for me. I was surprised at that time because I thought it was just normal dinner, but they actually planned it for me. Special thanks to E, S, R, and L! :)

This year, I'll have a b'day dinner w/ my friends who always make me laugh. :)
I'm thankful for their presence and support.

I guess, that's all for today.

Thanks for stopping by, and I wish you have a pleasant day!

No comments: