Saturday, June 16, 2007

Super Chores---

I slept about 4.5 hrs last night and woke up at 6 since I had to work at 8 AM this morning.
Kids wanted to make omelets, and it didn't turn good because no one could make a perfect omelet. The kitchen was messy, and kids who were supposed to clean this area refused to do it.
I was supposed to supervise kids who worked in the kitchen and main floor bathroom areas, but Kit (my night manager) moved me to rec room. The girl who cleaned the main floor bathroom kept calling me, while another kid asked if they could start to clean the rec room.
Thus, I ran back and forth between downstairs and upstairs to supervise their works and to make sure that the morning shower went smooth. I nodded when Kit said that I looked exhausted as I entered the office.

I can't believe that I'll have to come back to shelter tomorrow night. *Sigh...
I think I'll go to church tomorrow morning at 8:30 AM instead of this afternoon.

p.s. I wonder what my friends do in Chicago at this time. They are probably in the middle of city tour or shopping. Uhuhuhuhuhu.... I wish I could go with them. I really want to visit the aquarium.. Does anyone want to go that place with me someday?
*Sigh... That's ok! I'll meet them again on Monday anyway...

No comments: