Tuesday, September 2, 2008

tired

I have been burning myself with school works over the past weeks, and I was really upset that I didn't do my 1st quiz well. I didn't expect that the professor would give us that kind of questions(she would took some of the sentences out from reading and made it a question), and I was sure other students felt the same way. Just to let you know, each chapter consists of six essays, and these were not a short essay..
I thought she would give us some kinds of analytical or logical questions, but it turned out that I had to memorize everything in detail(for each essay).

Now, I am feeling sick and extremely tired. There's not much progress regarding my field placement. I still can't find a perfect place for volunteer, while my paper will due at the end of this month.

No comments: