Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Still working on my placement...

Yep...
I got one potential agency for my placement, but I couldn't get hold on the director of that program. I hope she will return my call sometimes before the end of this week.
It is not a hospital setting, but the program is dedicated for behavioral and mental healths issues. I will interact with families as well.. I admit that I feel jealous when my classmates said that they got a placement at the hospital setting or psychiatric ward.. I questioned why I didn't get it... Do I miss something here???
However.... I'm trying to not argue or complain as long as I get a placement for Fall. I will work hard for Summer and next year... People say that I am persistent.. so I'm going to make it, though it can make me exhausted.

For volunteer, I get quite good response... one is for hospital volunteer and another is for school setting where I will work with little kids.. I hope I can get one and do my 1st volunteer before Sept 29.

No comments: