Monday, September 1, 2008

My old habit is back!

That means...
I slept very very late...
I had difficulties to close my eyes during bedtime because I had lots of things to do, and that annoyed me so much.

This is what happened to me over the weekend:
I slept at 00:00 on Friday night, neither because I watched a movie, nor I chatted w/ someone else. I read one of my textbooks and tried to finish my journal assignment.
On Saturday night, I slept around 4am, in which I was supposed to sleep early because I had quite a busy activity before that. The truth?? I couldn't sleep and I ended up returning to my desk and finished my reading.
Those rituals continue until this morning.

Today is a labor day, and I promise my classmate that we will study together at the library. I need to go to library to get a book, and the prof requires us to read that book before class. By the way, the class is about social welfare.

Despite of all my personal issues, I had opportunities to:
-meet Indonesians here... from older to younger Indonesians.
-chat with new people, get new different perspective.
-go shopping
-eat Penang food, but Nasi Lemak that I ordered was far from my expectation. It's not that bad, but I expect to eat VERY VERY tasy nasi lemak.
-see the Sun and get a fresh air. (Yes, my homework is killing me!!!!)
-talk with Mommy through phone. Thanks mom!

I've got to go..
see yaaa

No comments: