Monday, January 7, 2008

FIshy...fishy....

I got a fish from my colleague on Saturday. She provided me w/ the jar, fish food, and decoration, in addition to the fish. I thought she brought fish for shelter because she likes to bring stuff for kids. It turned out she brought that fish for me because she thought I wouldn't be so lonely if I had fish at home. She also mentioned that she almost bought a puppy for me...
hahahaha...

Unfortunately, the fish was a little bit sick when my colleague transferred him to the jar. I went home early on Saturday night, so I asked my best friends to help me w/ the fish. She taught me how to change the water, put aquasafe, and etc. She concerned w/ the fish because it looked like he would die in 5 minutes. hahaha...
Anyway, the fish is really died on Sunday morning. :(
My colleague told me that I could return it to the store and got a new fish. I agreed due to she had a thoughtful gift idea for me.. so I should try to have a fish..

What else??
Oh, I went to a Korean store near CubFood w/ my friends and was excited because I found green tea mochi ice cream. I then picked that stuff w/o second thought, but the owner told me that I couldn't buy that mochi ice cream. She told me that the ice cream wasn't in a good condition, not safe to be eaten, and she wasn't sure when she would get new mochi ice cream again...
huhuhuhuhu....

I guess that's all I have for now..
I may continue to write some other stories later today...

No comments: