Sunday, September 30, 2007

**Ehhmm**

I find a person who wants to share an apartment with me. Unfortunately, my next housemate is a male, but I know him since we like to hang out together every weekend. He is doing co-op in Cedar Rapids right now, but he will back to school on January 2008 and need a living place.
I feel good because I can save at least $300 both for rent and utilities costs. I know it is a little bit weird, but my goal is to save money. Hehehe...

My current housemate will back to Ames next Tuesday. I know this weekend is a big day for her family, so I pray for her that everything goes well. I will miss her when she leaves for Jakarta at the end of this year. :(

OOh, I had a dinner with my ex college friend yesterday. We ate Italian food, and I loved it. Right before I left her car, she gave me a scarf from Bolivia as a birthday gift. :) I felt sad that I had to work last night, and it was a tough night for me at shelter. I couldn't sleep well after that because things didn't go right, and once again, I was failed. I accidentally opened my daily prayer book this morning, read one prayer, and the words on that particular prayer reminded me of why I chose to come to shelter. So, I said to myself that I would try once again. I don't want to be defeated. I want to show my best effort until at the end of my contract.

No comments: