Thursday, September 20, 2007

Confused-Tired

Things didn't go well as I expected today. I felt that I made a lot of mistakes, got angry easily, and couldn't finish my works.

I planned to leave at 2:45 pm today so that I could go home and take a short nap before I went to church. Shelter needed me to stay until 4:30pm, and I knew that I had to stay because some staff were gone for training.

The maintenance fixed the racks so they removed the food items out from pantry. About 2:30pm, the maintenance came and said that they planned to put the rack back to the pantry, but they saw that we haven't cleaned the floor yet. I was in the middle of med counting and decided to stop because I would need to clean the floor soon. One intern came and helped me scrubbing the tough stain, but I was still angry. I felt that Z (another staff) didn't do much to help me, and I couldn't finish my med count. The intern and I finally finished cleaning the floor. The maintenance came and put the rack back to the pantry. Next, I asked two clients to help me reorganize the pantry. :( I was tired by that time.

One boy rushed me to call his JCO, while I forgot the additional code number to make a long distance call. I then ran asked Z, but he thought I postponed his phone time. I happened to yell at him, but I was able to manage myself. I raised my voice a little bit when I explained to him that I had to ask questions to Z. However, he didn't want to understand my situation.

The above situation described my day's activity. let's move to my evening time...
About 8 pm, my friend called me, and he made me mad. He told me that he couldn't guarantee that ____ officers would be able to come. I was mad because he couldn't make a decision, while I demanded his action. I told him that I would take my own action and thanked him for his good concern.

Now, I am half sleepy, but I cannot sleep. Many things need to be done, but my brain can't cooperate well. I need a vacation, but I can't leave my job. I force my brain to think, plan, analyze, multitask, and make a decision at the same time. :(

:( :( :(
I am expecting to go home, but it seems that I won't be able to go home until next year. Why? I will tell you when everything is confirmed..

Almost crazy...

@_@

No comments: