Friday, September 21, 2007

Blessing-

I can't describe how I feel when they offer me a full-time position. I reassure myself that this is it. This is the field that God wants me to work on. There's nothing wrong, and I am doing good. I don't know how many times I try to convince myself that I am all right, that I get what I want at last. Still, I feel weird w/ the news they told me on Wed morning.

This is unbelievable. I tell them that I only can work until May 6, 2008, tell them that I rely on bus schedule, and tell them that I haven't taken my license test yet. They accept my condition without complaint. I don't know how I should thank them for all the opportunities they give to me. I won't forget this moment... I will show my best effort to them, dedicate myself to help youths and carry out shelter's missions.
I understand that I'll have to find a new living place beginning January 2008. I know that I won't be able to hang out w/ my friends on Friday and Saturday, not until midnight I guess.. Huh..
The good thing is I am off on Sunday-Mon-Tuesday. That means I still can go to church on SUnday. Yay! I love it.
I probably will spend my Thanksgiving dinner w/ my kids. I'll be fine. I'll make turkey, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie for them. I'll celebrate my Thanksgiving dinner w/ them.

I'll need to learn all game boards since I will spend more times with them...

No comments: