Sunday, June 22, 2008

SooN.,,

One and 1/2 more days and I'll be at home.
My mood is up and down.. hard to describe, but I look forward to meeting my family.

I've been waiting for this time since Dec 2007.. right after my roommate left for good. Things happened at home, and not much I could do, so this Summer I need to go home.

What else??
Ooh.. I slept almost all days yesterday. I thought my long sleeping would cover the other times when I had insomnia.. hahahaha...
Nothing special this morning other than counting how many hours left before my flight to Indonesia.
I went to church, St. Paul Cathedral, which is close to my apartment. I fall in love with this church, and I even tell myself that I want to get married in this church, or at least a church whose interior is similar to this one.
I think there is one church in Semarang, whose interior is close to St. Paul Cathedral's interior, but I couldn't remember the name. The church isn't big, and it's not Cathedral Church. I believe the location is close to my high school. (FYI, we have one Cathedral Church in Semarang, but it's not as pretty as the one in Pittsburgh.)

I am excited to meet my high school friends, try to picture how they look like. Well, I can check their pictures through Friendster, but still I want to see the actual face. Hahaha..
In addition to this, I feel that I lose (a little bit) weight since I move to Pitt.. My mood was not good for the first two weeks here. I miss my Amesians... I am exhausted with my moving process like buying new book cabinets.. I walk a lot, so I burn calories, and my mind doesn't stop thinking which cause me to lose appetite. I am hungry, but I am too tired to cook. No more energy to cook.. I only want to drink and drink... Isn't that weird??

No comments: