Saturday, June 21, 2008

One Saturday------

I planned to stop by .......... but the place apparently was being used for reception or event, so I had to walk home w/ mission unaccomplished.
However, I went to Starbuck which was only 1 block away from this place. :) I am addicted to Doubleshot on Ice, and I have been drinking that doubleshot almost every day w/ the min. size grande.. hahaha...
Most of the time, I use doubleshot as my lunch meal due to the hot weather in Pittsburgh made me to get a drink not food. I tried to go back to my original style, hot coffee like cappuccino or latte, but the weather just not right. :P

Still about food and beverage, I went to one Chinese restaurant close to my apartment. We had a farewell party for one Indonesian who will go home (for good) today in this restaurant. I was half hungry at that time, so all food tasted delicious. There was one menu that I didn't recall its name, and it was yummy. They put sweet cream milk inside scallops, rolled them w/ flour and deep fried. When you bite the scallops, the cream will melt and fill in your mouth right away. Hahahaha...
Somehow I feel that this menu is not an entree but a dessert. I'm sure everyone loves it.

Two more days and I'll go home. I am between excited, yet nervous w/ my upcoming vacation. I know that I can't runaway, so I have to face the biggest fear which will come SOON. I'm sorry that I can't share about that, but this is something that I've been worried since I was a little.

No comments: