Saturday, April 12, 2008

When you don't travel back & forth from Indo-US....

I used to travel internationally every 6 mths, but I stopped doing that since July 2006. Thus, my frequent flyer program is dropped from Premium to General Member effective February 2008. :P
It is a sad thing, but there's not much I can do. I mean, I haven't been at home since Summer 2 yrs ago, and I couldn't go home while I was on duty here. Thus, I can't earn any privileges like economy plus seats and upgrade to business class. Anyway, I'll return home for vacation this coming Summer, but I am tempting to use another airline, and I am hoping that I can transfer my mileage from this flight to my current frequent flyer program since they are under Star Alliance partner.

Meanwhile, I will earn another 2000 miles by April 18, 08 because I had roundtrip domestic flight from Des Moines to Pittsburgh. I will earn another 1000 miles somewhere around May because I'll leave for Pittsburgh in May..
Hahaha... it is a lot of calculation, but I will see how far I can go to get back to premium status.. :)

Tomorrow is my departure to Pittsburgh. This time I will stay for 6 days, and I wish I could accomplish my goals during my visit at Pittsburgh.

p.s. It's snow in Ames right now.. How lame is that????

No comments: