Thursday, October 2, 2008

HeLL

Midterm is around the corner, and that means everyone is starting to get panic including me. On the other hand, I question myself if I am really in a panic mode, or I just pretend that I am panic.
Perhaps, I should say that I just want to get over these daunting midterms.

Some of my close classmates are really stressed out, even though I know deep down they will get at least A- for each midterm exam. They have been studying since two weeks ago. Some even studied in a library all days all weeks. Therefore, they should not worry for midterms. right???
Unfortunately, this is not the case because they keep saying "I don't understand this and that." I admit that I admire their efforts to email our professors just to get the answers. However, I also wonder whether the professors will get tired or not in responding their questions because they asked too much questions, which I believed they could find some of the answers from textbooks.
I am so tired.. emotionally tired, so I just pray that I can survive until Thanksgiving break. The practicum will start soon, so I am not allowed to get sick..

I also don't know why I feel sad lately.. I have lots of things going on, and I don't know which one that I should do first... How I wish that I have someone other than my mom to talk with. Mom has enough problem, so I should not bother her, and I can't rely on my sister, too. I am just tired. That's it.

No comments: