Saturday, October 25, 2008

HeeeLLLooooooO

Wow!

Soo many things happen to me this month.
I have been starting my practicum for ~2 weeks, and I have complicated feeling in regard to the works I am going to perform for the next 8 mths.
I am still in the process of adjusting myself, and I believe that I will see BIG things out there... something nice in my agency, and I enjoy meeting the kids. The saddest thing is that the location is far away from Oakland area. It takes ~1.5 hrs trip from Oakland to my agency, so total hours for round trips will be 3 hours.

Another flip side from my practicum is that I have to accomodate my times very effectively and efficiently. My academic workloads combine with my practicum works make my days a little bit tough...

However, I do have good news...
I saw pretty fireworks last night...
I also enjoyed my times with oppa.

No comments: